Proses Peer Review
JTM reviewing policies are:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least one peer-reviewer.
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Teknik Mesin (JTM) is a journal aims to be a peer-reviewed platform and an authoritative source of information. We publish original research papers, review articles and case studies focused on mechanical engineering and other related topics. All papers are peer-reviewed. JTM is managed to be issued twice in every volume (April and October). The Scope of JTM is:
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Design, Manufacturing and Product Development
- Control, Instrumentation and Robotics
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
JTM is published and imprinted by Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat (LP2M - ITP) and managed to be issued twice in every volume (April and October).
Article Processing Charges
Every article submitted to JTM will not have any 'Article Processing Charges'. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.
Plagiarism screening will be conducted by JTM Editorial Board.
Copy Editing and Proofreading
Every article accepted by JTM shall be an object to Grammarly® writing-enhancement program conducted by JTM Editorial Board
Every article submitted to JTM shall use reference management software e.g. EndNote® or Mendeley.